OSP Engineers! West Virginia and Pennsylvannia
Positions available in Charleston, WV and Canonsburg/Pittsburgh, PA
Expectations are for this person to work in an office atmosphere and field environment. The successful candidates will be responsible for all field design, permitting, computer office work associated with the day to day activities, as well as any and all steps to complete the OSP Designs for long haul fiber carrier.
Candidates should be:
- Very agile and familiar with a computer.
- Fluent in designing OSP facilities.
- Problem Solving.
- Confident in working with customers, the public and in a team environment.
- Highly motivated-Self-starting person, that does not require micro management.
- Responsible and one who holds him or herself to high standards and is self-accountable.
- Must be able to report promptly and on time to all appointments and to work without excuse.
- Must be able to report on current stage of each project in which they are responsible for.
- Successful candidates outside of the Charleston office may be requested to work from home a large portion of the time, so connection to broadband is a must if applicable.
- Good physical condition” and strenuous physical requirements, as work will be in mountainous terrain